[aims-announce] Call for Participation - 3rd International Summer School on Network and Service Management

Iris Hochstatter iris.hochstatter at unibw.de
Tue Jun 23 18:39:22 CEST 2009

[Apologies for multiple postings]

Call for Participation
3rd International Summer School on Network and Service Management
(ISSNSM 2009)
July 13 - 17, 2009 in Munich
http://www.aims-conference.org/issnsm-2009/

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 3rd
International Summer School on Network and Service Management (ISSNSM
2009), taking place July 13 - 17, 2009 at the Universität der
Bundeswehr München. This event is organized in cooperation with the
European Network of Excellence EMANICS (http://emanics.org/).

The ISSNSM 2009 will provide classes on advanced topics in network
management. These courses will be accompanied with practical hands-on
labs in order to combine the theoretical background with operational
experience.

Summer School Schedule:
Monday July 13, 2009
	ISO/IEC 20000 - International Standard for IT Service Management
(Michael Brenner, Thomas Schaaf)
Tuesday July 14, 2009
	ISO/IEC 20000 - International Standard for IT Service Management
(Michael Brenner, Thomas Schaaf)
Wednesday July 15, 2009
	Self-Properties (Michael Zapf)
Thursday July 16, 2009
	Malware detection with Machine Learning Methods (Thomas Stibor)
Friday July 17, 2009
	Anonymity: Tor and I2P (Jens Kubieziel)

Register online: http://www.aims-conference.org/issnsm-2009/

Best regards,