[aims-announce] CFP: IFIP/IEEE IM 2017 workshops [registration deadline: December 15; submission deadline: December 19]

Steven Latre steven.latre at uantwerpen.be
Thu Dec 8 13:27:52 CET 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We  are  glad to inform you  that  in  co-location  with  the IFIP/IEEE
Integrated  Network   Management  Symposium  (IM 2017),  6  interesting
workshops  are  organized.  We  thank  the workshop organizers and  the
workshop co-chairs for their efforts!

Please  consider  submitting a  workshop  paper.  More  information  is
available below and at: http://im2017.ieee-im.org/call-for-workshops

Best regards and thanks,
[please accept our apologies if you receive multiple emails to announce
the IFIP/IEEE IM 2017 co-located workshops]

——————————

The IFIP/IEEE Integrated Network Management Symposium (IM 2017) will be
held  8-12 May 2017 in Lisbon, Portugal.  Following the tradition since
1989,  the  IM symposia  are organized  in uneven  years,  and the NOMS
symposia  in  even years.  A very  interesting  technical  program  has
already been  decided,  consisting of  full paper  presentations, mini-
conference paper presentations,  short paper presentations,  experience
paper  presentations,  keynotes and  tutorials  by  well-known experts,
dissertation presentations, and panel discussions on hot topics.

Currently, six workshops have an open call for papers:

* 2nd International  Workshop on  Management of 5G Networks (5GMAN)
* 2nd International  Workshop on  Analytics for  Network  and   Service
  Management (AnNet)
* 3rd  International Workshop on   Security  for  Emerging  Distributed
  Network Technologies (DISSECT)
* 1st International  Workshop on   Future  Networks  for  Secure  Smart
  Cities (FNSSC)
* 1st International  Workshop on  Protocols, Applications and Platforms
  for Enhanced Living Environments (PAPELE)
* 1st International  Workshop on Quality of Experience Management (QoE-
  Management)

Submission deadlines:
- December 15, 2016 (registration)
- December 19, 2016 (submission)

More details on the scope of the workshops, the submission format,  and
the organizers is available at:
http://im2017.ieee-im.org/call-for-workshops

On behalf of all workshop organizers, we look forward to your submissions!

Alex Clemm, Imen Grida Ben Yahia
- IFIP/IEEE IM 2017 Workshop co-Chairs

Marinos Charalambides, Edmundo Madeira, Paulo Simões
- IFIP/IEEE IM 2017 TPC co-Chairs