[aims-announce] IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2024 - Call for Experience Session Papers - Deadline: September 29, 2023

Rémi Badonnel remi.badonnel at loria.fr
Fri Aug 4 10:46:11 CEST 2023

Dear Valerio,
Technical papers are of 8 pages, while experience papers are of 6 pages.
The conference is expected to be organized physically only.
Yes, we will consider you as a potential reviewer. To join the TPC, it
is usually expected that you have already published several times in the
conference.
Best regards,
Rémi Badonnel