[aims-announce] Open positions at HPI, Potsdam

Vaibhav Bajpai contact at vaibhavbajpai.com
Tue Jan 9 19:23:07 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for Postdocs and PhD students to bootstrap a research group
on data-intensive Internet computing at the Hasso Plattner Institute. These are
full-time positions in the Berlin metropolitan area.

We do systems research, and publish papers at the intersection of Internet
measurements, security and privacy. The work place is in Potsdam, Germany.

Interested candidates, please feel welcome to send me your application
directly via E-mail (vaibhav.bajpai at hpi.de)

Kind regards, -- Vaibhav