[emanicslab] EmanicsLab - Update to a new version

David Hausheer hausheer at ifi.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 11 07:16:27 CET 2011

Dear all,

In the course of federating with PlanetLab Europe we will roll out a new
version of the operating system to the EmanicsLab nodes.

We are working with the PI's to install the new version on their nodes
in the upcoming days. During this time you may experience interruptions.
Please refer to the Trouble Ticket page for the current status of the
testbed: http://www.emanicslab.org/?q=node/5

Best regards
David

--
| David Hausheer, Dr. sc. techn. ETH                        |
| Department of Informatics (IFI), University of Zurich     |