[emanicslab] EmanicsLab - Thank you LMU, welcome IBBT and TUD

David Hausheer hausheer at ifi.uzh.ch
Fri Dec 21 17:54:52 CET 2012

Dear all,

First of all, I wish to thank LMU for providing continuous support for
their EmanicsLab nodes over the last years.

Furthermore, I'd like to welcome two new members IBBT and TUD who are
now official members of EmanicsLab. Their nodes can be reached at

planck232ple.test.iminds.be
planck233ple.test.iminds.be

emanicslab1.ps.tu-darmstadt.de
emanicslab2.ps.tu-darmstadt.de

These changes are also reflected on the EmanicsLab website:
https://www.emanicslab.org/

In a next step the EmanicsLab Steering Committee will be re-elected.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all an excellent
christmas and happy new year!

Best regards
David Hausheer
EmanicsLab Administrator

--
| David Hausheer, Dr. sc. techn. ETH                        |
| Department of Informatics (IFI), University of Zurich     |