[emanicslab] Suspicious Activity on EmanicsLab nodes host1-plb.loria.fr and host2-plb.loria.fr

David Hausheer hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Dec 19 17:04:34 CET 2013

Thanks Andri,

as soon as I will be able to login to the nodes, I may be able to get a
better understanding as to which slice may have been the target of the
"attack".

Best regards
David

--
Prof. Dr. David Hausheer

Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Information Technology

Rundeturmstr. 10, Building S3/20, Room 225
64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 16 4280
Fax: +49 6151 16 6152
E-Mail: hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de