[emanicslab] EmanicsLab - Status Update

Andri Lareida lareida at ifi.uzh.ch
Wed Apr 9 09:42:03 CEST 2014

Dear David,

There seems to be a problem with the first node in Twente:
emanicslab1.ewi.utwente.nl
After the upgrade I was not able to copy files with SCP to the node, I
was able to log in though. Guilherme re-created my slice and now I can
not log in anymore. Guilherme also reported that there is a very high
CPU load on the machine and he can see processes from all users.
Something seems to be wrong with the set up.
Thanks for investigating.

Cheers
Andri