[emanicslab] EmanicsLab - Status Update

Rick Hofstede r.j.hofstede at utwente.nl
Tue Apr 22 14:00:39 CEST 2014

Hi David,

Do you have any news on the CPU utilization problem of emanicslab1.ewi.utwente.nl? As of today (or the end of last week) we also have problems with emanicslab2.ewi.utwente.nl; people effectively cannot login anymore. One of the users receives the following error message:

Last login: Thu Apr 17 09:15:58 2014 from wlan021251.mobiel.utwente.nl
WARNING - setns(/proc/627/ns/uts)=>-2 (ignored)
WARNING - setns(/proc/627/ns/ipc)=>-2 (ignored)
WARNING - setns(/proc/627/ns/net)=>-2 (ignored)
WARNING - setns(/proc/627/ns/mnt)=>-2 (ignored)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/lxcsu-internal", line 273, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/sbin/lxcsu-internal", line 220, in main
    if (not umount(fs_path,'-l')):
  File "/usr/sbin/lxcsu-internal", line 42, in umount
    output = os.popen('/bin/umount %s %s 2>&1'%(opts, fs_dir)).read()
OSError: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory
Connection to emanicslab2.ewi.utwente.nl closed.

Best regards,

--
Rick