[emanicslab] EmanicsLab Nodes Reinstallation - Please backup your slices!!!

David Hausheer hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Aug 31 13:06:32 CEST 2014

Dear all,

meanwhile, the nodes of the following sites have been reinstalled
successfully and are now safe for use again:

UniGE
UZH
UniBW
UT
JUB
UPC
INRIA
TUD
PSNC (emanicslab1)

Still down or not yet reinstalled are:

UCL
PSNC (emanicslab2)
IBBT

Best regards
David

--
Prof. Dr. David Hausheer

Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Information Technology

Rundeturmstr. 12, Building S3/19, Room 3
64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 16 4280
Fax: +49 6151 16 6152
E-Mail: hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de