[emanicslab] systemd-journal: CPU 100%

Guilherme Sperb Machado machado at ifi.uzh.ch
Wed Jun 11 16:00:54 CEST 2014

Hello David,

Well, well..... as far as I know, what can happen without the
systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer is that the disk can get full since this
process dictates when the tmpfiles-clean should be executed.

You can also play around with the configuration file below, commenting
some stuff if desired:
/usr/lib/systemd/system/systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer

Important: sometimes there are many slices within a node, but, just
ONE slice is causing the 100% CPU. So, check with the "journalctl"
within the SLICES to check what's the matter.

Let us know the outcome.

Cheers,
Guilherme