[emanicslab] thanks - announcing MyPLC 5.3.3 (Re: EmanicsLab - Status Update)

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Fri Mar 28 10:27:53 CET 2014

Hi folks

I’m glad to hear that your upgrade is finally looking in good shape

I’d like to thank you guys for your patience, as you’ve unintentionally ended up as guinea pigs for our lxc-based distribution :)
I mean, the early version that you’d deployed at first (from sept. last year) was not exactly meant for deployment, and so when I suggested to upgrade to something more recent I did not realize this was meaning venturing on an unpaved upgrade path..
An my understanding is, this might have been a little painful, sorry about that if that was the case :)

FYI I have just issued a version 5.3.3 that benefits from the lessons learned - some of them at least.
Hopefully the upgrade this time should be smooth but I’d understand if you were not exactly eager to jump on that one ;-)

— Thierry