[emanicslab] thanks - announcing MyPLC 5.3.3 (Re: EmanicsLab - Status Update)

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Sat Mar 29 22:19:55 CET 2014

On 28 Mar 2014, at 10:34, David Hausheer <hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> I will upgrade to this one - provided there is no upgrade of the boot CD and reinstallation of the nodes required anymore! ;-) I am going to test this with a test node first, as usual.

Right, of course, this time the upgrade path should be much simpler, no reinstallation required ;) You’d only be moving forward for a week or so, not 6 months like last time ..

This being said, if your current deployment is settled and everything works fine, I suggest you keep it that way, during that week I’ve only brought a few bug fixes, from your end mainly; the only other improvements were for dealing with 32-bits slices, and after your reinstall and all, I take it you won’t be needing that anyways :)

—Thierry