[emanicslab] emanicslab web site unreachable...

David Hausheer hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Dec 8 17:47:07 CET 2015

Hi all,

the EmanicsLab webserver is currently not available since the migration
that we started on Friday is not completed yet. Therefore no new slices
can be created at the moment. However, you can still log in to existing
slices.

We expect to have the server running again tomorrow.

Best regards
David

--
Prof. Dr. David Hausheer

Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Information Technology

Rundeturmstr. 12, Building S3/19, Room 3
64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 16 4280
Fax: +49 6151 16 6152
E-Mail: hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de