[emanicslab] EmanicsLab - Status

David Hausheer david.hausheer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:24:36 CET 2018

Dear EmanicsLab users,

over the last few weeks we managed to get almost all EmanicsLab nodes
restored. Specifically, nodes at

UZH, UT, UniBwM, UniGE, UPC, IUB, and INRIA

are now up and can be used again. Soon the nodes from PSNC and IMEC will
follow. Additionally, OVGU Magdeburg has joined as a new partner site.

The EmanicsLab website and the EmanicsLab tutorial have been updated
accordingly. We also plan to restore the EmanicsLab monitoring service.

To access EmanicsLab, you may login to https://www.emanicslab.org/

Please check the EmanicsLab tutorial available from
http://www.emanicslab.org/files/EmanicsLab-Tutorial.pdf for a detailed
presentation about how to use EmanicsLab.

You may also contact emanicslab at ifi.uzh.ch if you have any questions
about the usage of EmanicsLab.

Best regards
The EmanicsLab Team