[emanicslab] EmanicsLab upgrade

David Hausheer hausheer at ifi.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 8 12:00:50 CET 2011

Dear all,

I have upgraded EmanicsLab Central (http://www.emanicslab.org) to the
newest version which comes with an improved web interface. Let me know
if you experience any problems with the new version.

In the next few days we also plan to finally establish the federation
with PlanetLab Europe... There may be minor service interruptions but
they will be kept as short as possible.

moscu @ UPC and emanicslab1 @ UCL are still down. A replacement machine
for moscu is available and we will try to install it now with the new
EmanicsLab version. The machine at UCL seems to have a hardware error
and needs replacement.

Best regards
David

--
| David Hausheer, Dr. sc. techn. ETH                        |
| Department of Informatics (IFI), University of Zurich     |