[emanicslab] IPv6 support in EmanicsLab

David Hausheer hausheer at ifi.uzh.ch
Wed Mar 19 16:21:02 CET 2014

Dear Guilherme

Thanks for the update!

Regarding IPv6: this is great news, thanks for sharing it!

Thus, all partners may add the respective IPv6 tags, if their nodes have
access to IPv6:

1. Select My Site Nodes
2. Select the respective node (e.g. emanicslab1.csg.uzh.ch)
3. Select the respective node interface
4. Choose Tag "ipv6addr" and set the IPv6 address in the value field
5. Choose Tag "ipv6_defaultgw" and set the IPv6 gateway

Unfortunately, we don't know yet how to enable IPv6 support within the
slices (its not enabled by default), but Guilherme will investigate it.
I hope it will be possible.

Best regards
David

--
| David Hausheer, Dr. sc. techn. ETH                        |
| Department of Informatics (IFI), University of Zurich     |