[emanicslab] EmanicsLab Migration

David Hausheer hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 30 19:15:26 CET 2015

Dear all,

Over the last few weeks we have been testing a new version of MyPLC
which we aim to use as an upgrade for EmanicsLab. We are considering the
migration to take place this Friday, 4.12.

It is not clear yet if new boot images will be required after this
migration, but we will need to reinstall the nodes in any case.

This email is to make you aware of these changes and remind you to keep
a regular backup of your slices. We will announce again when the
individual nodes will be reinstalled, but this may happen on relatively
short notice.

Best regards
David

--
Prof. Dr. David Hausheer

Technische Universitaet Darmstadt
Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Information Technology

Rundeturmstr. 12, Building S3/19, Room 3
64283 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 16 4280
Fax: +49 6151 16 6152
E-Mail: hausheer at ps.tu-darmstadt.de