[emanicslab] EmanicsLab Migration

Thierry Parmentelat thierry.parmentelat at inria.fr
Mon Nov 30 23:15:49 CET 2015

Hi

Thanks for the update

just one more word about myplc; on PLE I’ve discovered very recently a small glitch with node updates
in a nutshell the recent fedora distros run dnf instead of yum, and there is a small difference in the semantics of groupinstall in both tools
resulting in some flavours of slice images not being properly pulled by the node
in practice, a f22 node won’t be able to create f23 slices
I have identified the issue and will fix it tomorrow
however I’m not sure yet if I’ll issue a new complete release or just an update to the nodeupdate rpm

— Thierry